HowtoRaiseQuail.com

Raising Quail Forum
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pictures for our "family Quail" section?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:40 pm 

Hi there...
l was wondering if anyone else was going to be posting pictures in our "family" section?
l'm quite proud to show off our little Quail hut here in Ontario,Canada.....the whole family worked on it!

Ladyquail07 Very Happy

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Pictures for our "family Quail" section?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:37 pm 
Hi I want to share the photos of my quails too. They are my first hatch, first batch, first everything ... Very Happy I'll wait till they're laying eggs..

Post subject: Re: Pictures for our "family Quail" section?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:09 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Everybody,

Here is a direct link to the page on the web site that Ladyquail07 is talking about: http://howtoraisequail.com/raising_quail_family.html

That page on the web site is for anybody that has signed up for our newsletter, participates in the forum or has purchased our e-book. That is all it takes to be eligible to have some of your pictures and a little story about how you got interested in raising quail on that page.

Just use the way Ladyquail07 submitted her information as an example. That seemed to have worked out perfectly. Then all you have to do is email me the pictures and information you would like me to put with the pictures and I will get it on the web page. Just send them to support@howtoraisequail.com.

As of the end of last month, our web site is being viewed in 59 countries. So your pictures will be seen basically all over the world.

Below is a screen shot of our reach for this month 11/01 thru 11/14. The table only shows 30 countries so it shows the 30 that the most hits come from. This is just to give you an idea of some of the countries where people are from that visit this site and what I mean when I say your pictures can be viewed by people all over the world.

To Learn More About Raising Quail Visit:
http://www.howtoraisequail.com

Profile Send private message