How To Build Quail Cages, in an Easy to Follow Step-by-Step, Fully Illustrated Guide to Awesome Quail Pens.
You're Sure You Have the Skills to Build the Kind of Coops Required to Raise Quail. You Just Would Like a Little Guidance in the Right Direction.
When starting to raise quail, you're well aware that you will need a cage to keep them in. You probably have the distinct feeling it shouldn't be that difficult to build, but just need a little direction. You may even lack a little confidence because you've never constructed anything like this before.
Your hesitation could also be based upon the fact that you will need to know how to build several different types of cages...
Having thoughts like these can be stressful:
- How big of a quail cage do you need?
- What type of wire and what size should you use?
- Should you build a ground cage or off the ground?
- You know a brooder is necessary to keep the new-born chicks warm until they completely feather out. How would you go about building something like that?
- Then they have to be moved to a grow-out pen. You think building something like this would be too hard, but you"re not sure.
- What are you going to do about the breeding season? Do you just use the colony breeding method, which you've read doesn't work as well or should you build breeder cages, if so, where do you start?
- You've been all over the Internet and can just find pictures with bits and pieces of information, not really what you're looking for.
- There's always the option of buying quail cages. However, your plans are to raise quite a few quail and realize this could get very expensive.
Maybe you've even gone as far as ordering your quail eggs. With the assumption that finding plans to build a cage would be easily located on the Web. You start searching, get plenty of results but find out the information isn't very detailed.
How Do You Find Definitive Plans to Build Quail Cages?
Well, I can tell you, that these same questions are being asked by many just starting out.
Our support email receives questions about building cages quite often. These emails create a very significant problem for us as well. We have, what I consider to be, a unique way of building cages. These pens are actually easy to build, but impossible to explain in a simple, short response.
Once this problem was brought to our attention, a solution had to be found. One which would allow us to continue helping people, answer their questions, and do this without overloading our support.
Several possible solutions came to mind that just didn't feel like the best way to teach our methods. Below is a short list of the solutions We thought about:
- Drawing up quail cage blue prints; I don't like actual blueprints; they can be vague and hard to understand.
- Writing a report called quail pen plans; Having the ability to see something in text that you can refer to, usually works. However, for the do-it-yourself person, the majority likes the idea of illustrations with instructions.
- A slide-show with a variety of different quail pens already built. Some people have said, if they could just see a picture, they could build it. I'm sure they could, but would it serve the complete purpose and would this help everyone?
We could only come up with one feasible solution, that we felt would benefit everyone. This was our main reason for writing this e-book.
"The Beginner's Guide To Building Quail Cages." Easy To Follow Quail Coop Plans.
We wanted to develop a product that covered all the essential areas related to building quail pens. We also felt that it was necessary to keep the plans relevant to the intentions of this website, which is being aimed toward beginners to raising quail. We fully expect the people we help to grow their quail hobby or business, so the quail cage plans that were put together are easily expandable.
This e-book has over one-hundred and fifty pages of step-by-step how to build quail cage plans, with more than one-hundred and twenty illustrations. It covers the pens listed below:
- How to build a brooder.
- How to build an interior cage.
- How to build an exterior cage.
- How to build a ground pen.
- How to build quail breeding cages.
You may be asking yourself how in the heck would plans for five types of quail cages require over one-hundred-fifty pages? The answer is simple, once I explain what's included in this e-book. We've tried to break down everything to be step-by-step easy, by following the k.i.s.s. method (keep it simple stupid). So here's what you will find:
Just click on the sections below, to see the contents of the e-book:
Quail Coop Plans, Fully Illustrated To Make Construction Easy As Possible.
All the quail cage plans and designs listed in the chapters are completely illustrated and done in step by step order.
We did our absolute best to be as detailed as possible. We cannot say with 100% certainty, that nobody else has developed a dual-purpose cage or movable pen in the manner that we have, however, I do believe they're unique to us.
This section is supposed to be where I go through some type of hyped up sales pitch as to why you need this e-book. I should also be throwing out numbers of what the actual cost should be and how much this information is really worth. However, rather than waste your time and mine, I'm just going to give you the actual price we decided on. To show that we meant what we said earlier, that getting this information out, would not only help you, but would also help us. we're only going to charge $9.00, for all of these cage plans. So you will receive the complete step-by-step fully illustrated sets of plans including the unique types of cages all for the low price of $9.00.
You even have 30 days to evaluate this information.
I am so confident that this e-book guide of quail pen plans will help you design and build your cages properly. That I am going to give you a 30 day 100% unconditional guarantee. If you don't find the information in this e-book helpful in any way. Just email me within the 30 day period and I will refund you the full amount of your purchase. No questions asked.
Important... Please Read, Before You Purchase.
All of the books, mentioned here, are e-books (Electronic/Digital Books), they are downloadable. There are NO Hard Copies of these e-books, you will receive nothing in the mail. However, you will be able to download the e-books immediately after purchase and can be reading them in minutes.
If you're not exactly sure what an e-book (Electronic Book) is, click here: Sample E-book three pages of "The Beginners Guide To Raise Quail" will open in another window.
Purchase Today for just $9.00.
Just Click on The Button Above and you will be taken to PayPal's Secure Payment Server. Then just Follow the Instructions to Download Your Purchase Immediately.
If You Have Any Problems With The Download.
Every once in awhile, a customer runs into problems with the download. If for any reason a problem occurs, don't stress or worry about it. Just shoot us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can email your purchase to you as an attachment and will be happy to do so, as soon as we possibly can.
May all your Quail be healthy and productive,
PS. By purchasing "The Beginner's Guide To Building Quail Cages" you will have all your cage constructing questions answered.
P.P.S. Look at it this way, you have probably done quite a bit of searching for how to build a quail cage. For just $9, you can download this e-book, have all the information you need and reading it within the next 10 minutes